Do you think your local community should have a Defibrillator?
It’s not as difficult as you think. Typically a complete, operational unit costs less than £2000 in total with very low low ongoing costs (£35-50/yr) for replaceable items. This might sound a lot initially but many communities have raised this amount in a short time by simple means. Ideas for raising funds include:
- A sponsored event or individuals such as abseiling, distance swimming, head/facial shaving, waxing, car wash, etc
- Summer Fete, Xmas Fair, Bonfire Party
- Quiz nights, Beer & Skittles, Coffee Mornings, Bring & Buy, Virtual Horse Racing
- Football or Rugby Testimonial match
- Auction & Car Boot Sales
- BHF funding support (see British Heart Foundation website for details)
- Specialised charity support such as Aeddonate (see their website)
- Local Business Support
We can help co-ordinate activities and fund-raising to reach your goal, advise on suitable equipment and locations and help you with advise along the way. We can arrange for FREE training in CPR and use of the AED. Help Save A Life – Get Started Now!
THEIR LIFE – YOUR HANDS
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Communities that have come on board:
Wilnecote – The Globe Inn
Hopwas – The Red Lion, Coton & Hopwas Social Club, Tamworth Hockey & Cricket Club